Medical Assistant - Sleep Medicine
Eviva is a multi-specialty medical/surgical practice with five locations in Western Washington. Headquartered in Shoreline, Washington, we offer surgical and non-surgical approaches to weight-loss, along with related services such as orthopedics, cosmetics, psychotherapy, fitness and sleep medicine.
- Interested in working with a dedicated team of people?
- Passionate about bringing the best practices to a company moving to the next level of service?
- Driven by achievement, teamwork and positive patient outcomes?
If so, Eviva might be the place for you!
As the Medical Assistant, you ensure the delivery of health care and patient care management for all customers. This position may work across a variety of programs the company offers, but will primarily focus on Sleep Medicine.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepares patients for examination and treatment by taking histories and vital signs
- Provides training to patients on all equipment and expectations when performing home and in-house sleep studies
- Triages and responds to patient communications within practice policy
- Creates, maintains, copies and files patient files, records and other information as required
- Assists with scheduling physician ordered tests and treatments
- CPAP set ups
- Prepares, cleans and maintains exam and treatment rooms
- Assists in ordering inventory
- Maintains open lines of communication with Providers to ensure the safety and care of patients is maintained
Qualifications and Requirements
- Current and unrestricted Medical Assistant License from the State of Washington
- 1-2 years Medical Assistant experience in a physician's office or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Sleep Medicine/DME experience is a plus
This position will travel between all current clinic locations: Edmonds, Woodinville and Puyallup.
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical Assistant: 1 year
- Sleep Medicine: 1 year
- DME: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Medical Assistant
Eviva has been categorized as : employer and has a rating of 2.5 / 5 out of a total count of 4 ratings
Posted 30+ days ago - Save Job
Related Medical Jobs
Medical Professionals - Sacramento, CA
19 days ago
Medical Assistant (Temp)-Madison St
Oak Street Health - Chicago, IL
6 days ago
City of Austin - Austin, TX
6 days ago
Urgent Care - Manteca, CA
7 days ago
John D. Bray M.D. - Midland, TX
30+ days ago