Compass Health is the region’s largest private, non-profit organization providing mental health and chemical dependency services in Island, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish, and Whatcom counties of Western Washington. We provide quality creative services to children, families and adults in a variety of outpatient, residential and inpatient settings. Our goal is to help people stay in their home and in their community, surrounded by family and friends who can support them during difficult times.
WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR THE FOLLOWING:
Program: 27510 – Snohomish County Triage Center
Hours: On-call (hours vary based on need)
Wage: $31.78 - $45.88/hour, DOE
Our Snohomish County Triage Center is currently looking for an On-call RN Supervisor to join our team in Everett. As a member of the multi-disciplinary team, the RN Supervisor I provides direct nursing services to clients and oversees provision of treatment by program staff to ensure high quality client care. The RN Supervisor I is responsible for providing direction to program staff in the absence of the RN Supervisor II Clinical Nurse Manager, or Director.
- Current Washington State RN license.
- Previous experience working in a psychiatric setting preferred.
- Current First Aid & CPR certification and Food Handlers permit, or ability to obtain within 90 days of hire.
- Thorough knowledge of clinical issues of psychiatric and medical treatment of adults and older adults.
- Demonstrated knowledge regarding the management of challenging behaviors.
- Skilled in administering medications.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to multitask within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain a positive, solution-focused demeanor when responding to conflicts or problems.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- General computer proficiency, including the ability to utilize electronic medical record systems.
- Ability to pass pre-employment criminal background check, which may or may not include an additional search by DSHS.
For more information about Compass Health, please visit our website at www.compasshealth.org.
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Part-time
- working in a pychiatric setting: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Current Washington State RN License
About Compass Health
Compass Health has been categorized as Health Care : Health Care Services & Hospitals employer and has a rating of 3.3 / 5 out of a total count of 28 ratings
Posted 30+ days ago - Save Job
Related Medical Jobs
RN Supervisor (27510 – Snohomish County Triage Center)
Compass Health - Everett, WA
30+ days ago